1. In order to access the Directory feature of
Church Center, you must first be invited.
2. Invitations are only sent through email, and
only through the primary email address we have on file for you.
3. Make sure to update your primary email address
and your family members’ primary email addresses using the steps above.
4. Once you receive an invite to the Oak Street Directory,
click on the link in the email and it will ask you to log into Church Center.
Use the login you set up when you downloaded the app.
5. To choose what information to share on the
church directory, go to Church Center, click on your icon or photo, and click
6. In the Profile page, click on “My Directory Settings”.
If you do not see this option, you have not yet been invited to the church
directory. Please contact your church center administrator to request an
7. There are options under “Directory Settings” for
both your personal information and your household members’ information (if you
are part of a household). Check each box to allow the directory to include that
piece of information.
8. When ready, click the “Update profile” button at
the bottom right of the page to save your settings and update the church
9. To view your information and find others in the
directory, click the “Directory” link within the app.